Due to the ongoing success and popularity of Kilnford Farm Shop, numerous job opportunities have arisen to work in our butchery, shop and restaurant departments over the Christmas period. The ideal candidates will be passionate about both local produce and provide excellent customer service. Our Farmshop and Kitchen Cafe is extremely busy so therefore working well under pressure is an absolute must! All Christmas temporary positions have the potential to be made permanent after the festive period.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Retail Supervisor – Permanent
Full-time or Part-time for the right candidate
Wage: Excellent package including basic salary, bonus structure, pension scheme and more.
An interesting and challenging opportunity has arisen at Kilnford Farm Shop. We require someone with a genuine interest in quality food and some retail experience to join our team. The position will provide the opportunity to progress to administration and management for a capable and enthusiastic person.
- Supervision of staff
- Ordering of Stock
- Rotation of stock
- Goods receiving
Butchery Assistant – Christmas Temp
Full-time or Part-time available
Wage: Dependent on experience
Experience: Experience in a butchery or food related role is highly desirable.
Due to the ongoing success and popularity of our busy butchery department, a job opportunity has arisen to work in our butchery department over the Christmas period. The ideal candidate will be passionate about both local produce and provide excellent customer service. Our butchery is extremely busy so therefore working well under pressure is an absolute must!
- Excellent customer service
- Driven to operate to the highest standards.
- Able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Restaurant Assistant – Christmas Temp.
Wage: Dependent on age & experience
Due to the ongoing success and popularity of our busy shop and Christmas time fast approaching, a part-time job opportunity has arisen. The ideal candidate will be passionate about both local produce and provide excellent customer service. Our shop is extremely busy so therefore working well under pressure is an absolute must!
It is essential that applicants possess the following qualities :
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant or food service role.
- The ability to efficiently and effectively work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and bubbly – we need someone that can confidently advise customers on our range of dishes and produce available.
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of personal hygiene
- A keen interest in food in cooking – we want people who love food and local produce as much as our customers do.
- Flexibility – the role will involve rotational shifts with both weekday and weekend work required
- Common sense and initiative
Responsibilities Include :
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Taking food orders
- Serving food from our hot plate area
- Food preparation
- Maintaining a high level of food hygiene
- Providing customers with detailed information regarding our menu and ingredients used.
Sales Assistant – Christmas Temp
Wage: Depending on age & experience
- Stock Merchandising
- Excellent customer service skills
- Till Operation
- Taking Customer Orders
- Christmas Hamper Production
- Cash Handling