Mothers Day At Kilnford – Sunday 26th March
Want to treat your Mum this Mother’s Day? Look no further than Kilnford!
Whether it’s a cooked breakfast in the morning, a lovely Sunday Roast or just simply afternoon Coffee and Cake then Kilnford has it covered.
Available from 10:00-11:30am.
- The Big Beltie – Bacon, sliced sausage, baked beans, black pudding, haggis, fried Nith Valley egg, fried tattie scone and a slice of toast with butter. £8.00
- The Baby Beltie Breakfast – Bacon, sliced sausage, baked beans, fried egg, fried tattie scone and a slice of white toast with butter £5.95
- Hot Filled Rolls 1x Filling-£3.00 ~ Extra filling-75p
Choose from: bacon, sliced sausage, haggis, black pudding, fried free range egg, fried tattie scone
- Breakfast Bruschetta’s – Mushroom bruschetta with herb butter, wilted spinach, free range poached egg & hollandaise sauce– £4.25 (V)
- Nith Valley Eggy Bread – Nith Valley free range “Eggy bread” drizzled with maple flavoured syrup, bacon and a dusting of cinnamon –£5.25
- Kids mini bacon roll – £2.50
- Toast & Butter (2x slices of standard white or brown)- £1.50
- Honey sunflower toast with butter and jam-£1.95
Grill Menu served until 4pm.
Mothers Day Specials
- Roasted red pepper and goats cheese quiche with salad- £7.00
- Kilnford outdoor reared BBQ pulled pork baguette topped with apple sauce & parsnip scratchings served with a jug of gravy and chips- £10.25
Available on the Hot Plate
- Roast of the day with roast potatoes, vegetables, Kilnford pork chipolatas, Kilnford stuffing & gravy and the roast choices are:
- ½ Roast Chicken– £10.25
- Roast topside of Galloway beef- £9.50
- Macaroni Cheese – £5.25
Afternoon Coffee and Cakes
Available until 4.30pm.
Kilnford’s Hot Drink of the Week.
This week we have something ‘ceris-aly’ tasty… a sweet cherry and vanilla latte!
Cerise cherry syrup with a touch of vanilla topped with steamed Roans milk and a sprinkle of pink and purple hundreds and thousands!
We will also have a selection of home made miniature desserts:
- Oreo cheesecake
- Salted Caramel popcorn
- Home grown rhubarb and lemon curd pudding
- Traditional trifles
These will be £3.50 each or two for £6.00