- This year, we’re offering a limited amount of rented Christmas Trees! We do all the hard work for you – each tree is individually looked after during the year and will be hand delivered by Stevie the Elf in the first week of December!
- Delivered alongside your tree will be a letter from Santa, a care package and a return slip – so that you can pick up the same tree next year! Designed to grow alongside you and your family, until they are ready to retire in Kilnford Farm, where it will provide as a habitat for wildlife for many more years. Each tree should last around 7-8 years.
How does it work?
- Select a Christmas tree in-store from the farm shop! Place your £15 refundable damage deposit and pay for tree.
- Collect your tree in the first week of December or have it delivered by Stevie the Elf!
- Being a living tree, it will require lots of care! Trees require 500ml of water each day and will only last 3 1/2 weeks before needing to be returned to the farm! Keep them away from radiators and fires. Trees will need protected from spray tinsel, flocking and underfloor heating.
- Return the tree! Make an appointment to have it collected or drop off yourself no later than January 9th. Deposits are then returned to the booking card!
- 3ft – £40 + £15 refundable damage deposit.
- 4ft – £45 + £15 refundable damage deposit.
- 5ft – £50 + £15 refundable damage deposit.
- Delivery/Collection for DG1-7 – £5 each way
- Delivery/Collection for DG8-16 -£7.50 each way
- Free to collect/drop off in store.
If you have anymore questions or queries, or would like to place your order, give us a call at 01387 253087!